The field’s most trusted and comprehensive pocket guide to treating common and rare problems in newborns
A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined pocket reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
• The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
• 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
• Immunization tables
• An “On Call” section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
• Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
• Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more
0.00 average based on 0 reviews.
We are still in our initial days and we are relentlessly focused on growing more catalogues and constantly improvising customer experience in Pakistan. We trust, you will be by our side always. Read More
Book Berry by ARJ Solutions Pakistan, Idrees Chamber, Office # 53/54, 4th Floor, I.I Chundrigar Rd, opp. NBP Head Office, Karachi, 74400
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.